tongue and groove cabins
Our cabins are made in the same fashion as cottages but are smaller structures than cottages. Cabins have a number of different uses, from classrooms, change rooms, offices, playrooms, storage, workshops, craft rooms to name a few.
Our cabins include the following:
- Ex22mm machined smooth both sides tongue and groove timber
- Graded and CCA treated framing timber.
- Wall height 2.1m
- Aluminium window
- Bricks for levelling
- Exterior waksol oil coating or brown bitumen based waterproof sealer
- No bounce floor system
- Delivery and installation.
- Zincal roof sheeting, colour green or red (your choice)
- Timber Facia boards
- 10 year workmanship guarantee
Click on the images below to view larger versions: