Cottages are quoted as a shell price as there are many different applications for them such as classrooms, offices etc…
For the purpose of living in a cottage the legislation will call for an insulation layer throughout the cottage along with drywall and ceiling boards. We do offer this in-house service at an additional expense.
Other items to consider are plumbing and electrical etc.. We have a list of contractors to fulfil these services for you at competitive prices.
Each cottage shell is inclusive of the following:
- Ex22mm machined smooth both sides tongue and groove 1st grade SA PineAll structural timber is graded S5 CCA treated Wall height 2.4m Quick construction timeStilted CCA pole base substructure (up to 450mm)
- Exterior coating No bounce floor system
- Easy sweep clean flat interlocking flooring Installation
- Longer lasting Zinc Aluminium Roofing, green or red
- Verandah details:
- Made from structural S5 CCA treated & graded SA pine.
- Top slat size Ex38mm thickness with dowel rod covering screw heads
- Smooth top slat design with routed bull nose edges
- Stilted CCA pole base and substructure
- Georgian style balustrades routered and machined smooth
- Non warp meranti internal door frames
- Interior hollow doors, handles and locksets
- Maintenance free aluminium windows and sliding door
- Aesthetically pleasing no visible nail head system
- Fascia and barge boards
- 10 year workmanship guarantee
Wall and ceiling insulation, drywall, ceiling boards, cornice and skirting:
- Saves you energy costs on heating and cooling
- Thermal climate stabilizing wall insulation SABS approved, SANS fire rated and skirting boards.
- ex22mm Tongue and groove timber clad to the internal or Drywall board 12.5mm with skimmed joints and undercoat applied.
- Rhinoboard ceilings and cornice with insulation SABS approved, SANS fire rated.
- All materials and labour included
Click here to download our floor plans.
Click on the images below to view larger versions: